The contemporary artist Paul Chong expresses the beauty of life by inspiring individual to “Celebrate The Journey of Their Life” through paintings. His artwork has been dedicated to encourage other to pursue their life to the fullest with the message of hope, joy and passion. He often paints ‘Dreams’ and ‘Visions’ that he saw to communicate the seasons that each of us are going through. He believes that every single one of us is unique and that art is an instrument to bring happiness, inspiration and motivation regardless of the various walks we are in.
Awards and Publication
1. Australia Magazine ‘Silvershotz’ publication, The Contemporary Photography Magazine (Volume 10 Edition 5 – The Autumn Light, February 2016)
2. Lattice Photography Publication, New York, ’52 Places to Go In 2016’.
3. CNCREATE – The Art Scene In China – January 2016
4. ‘First Place’ Best Nature Photography of 2nd Annual International Art Exhibition, 2015
5. Award for Excellence – China People’s and Foreign People Award, Jiashan International Art Museum, 2015
6. Tourism World Photo Magazine Publication – Editor’s pick cover page and article, issue 394, July 2015
7. 2nd Runner’s Up for International Fine Art Photography Award (Grand Prix De La Decouverte, 2013 Juror Awards of Merit)
8. Wonderful Light, Black and White Photo Book Publication. First Edition 2015
Speaker, Live Performing Art and Others
1. Paul has been a regular presenter and speaker to present his photographic series at Shanghai Photography Conference from year 2010-2014.
2. Paul also has done different live-performing art for his painting work on different occasion as a way to encourage public interaction. Among those also including creative decoration for event’s space.
3. Conducted a “Personality Test” with a creative approach by using art to tell people about their personality.
4. Wall painting and art installation for a local bistro